Friday, February 03, 2006

Things have been great for the past couple of months

It has been a while since I have written something here. Holidays, work, laziness and above all too many stupid things have happened that I didn’t get around writing about them.

Anyhow, where to begin? Saddam’s trial? What a piece of work. I think the US government, excuse me, the Iraqi government couldn’t fuck this one up as well as they are doing it.

How about Google tumbling? I think Google execs mentioned it sometime ago that they can never maintain such explosive growth rates forever. So Mr. stupid moron Wall Streeter, are you fucking deaf? Stop fuckin around with our fragile market so you can buy your stupid Hampton’s villa. Google is a great company and so as the Internet sector. They will all grow at a great rate and will make our economy grow.

This is a good one: recent Muslim outrage over some cartoon that a Danish newspaper published: The saddest part in this whole ordeal is that these so called men of God don’t understand, unlike their fucked up countries, there is something called “FREE PRESS” so whatever a newspaper does, has nothing to do with the government and the people of the country the newspaper is based out of, so stop storming Danish embassies and burning Danish flags. If there is truly a hell, I hope you burn in it first for stifling freedom of speech and bashing freedom in general.

How about how things are going in Iraq and let’s not forget Afghanistan. Let me think, what else? Oh I know; how about Hamas winning the Palestinian elections, the very same elections our smart administration has been pushing so hard for and now that the people have spoken, the US government doesn’t recognize it. That is just brilliant. I wonder who cooked that one up.

Good old Iran and its new shampoo-phobic president? He sure is getting all the attention he was craving for and more. I have a solution, why won’t we just ignore him, and see what happens. I think that’s a pretty good remedy and he will go away, or at least take a shower.

I guess this was a pretty good recap of the past couple of months, but it didn’t do justice to all the great things that have happened, so I guess I just need to get off my butt and write more; not that anybody cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home