Monday, February 06, 2006

Muslim cartoon protests turn deadly

This thing seems like not going away and gets more and more outa hand. Not that I approve of this kinda craziness and I don't think anybody has the right to go bananas over a cartoon that makes fun of their prophet and religion, but I am thinking if someone draws Jesus with a bomb on his head, not too many southern baptists turn out to be smiling about it. Or can you imagine you do the same with a Rabi? Oh man, I don't even wanna imagine what's gonna happen there.
So I guess, cudos to the people who feel freedom of speech is the best thing in the world (agree with them 100%) but we need to keep in mind, we live with a bunch of idiots in this world who just don't get it. No benefit comes from provoking them since they are just stupid, so as the result, have compassion for these people and don't poke them hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home